Thursday, December 10, 2009

Starting anew

A couple of years ago I started a blog. Not so much because I thought throngs of people would flock to read my random musings on life, but because I like to write and the thought that perhaps someone would occassionally read what I wrote provided a bit more motivation to sit down and exercise my brain a bit. I made it fairly anonymous, not using my kids' names or too many revealing details. And I didn't give the address out to anyone I know, as they say, IRL.

At the time, I thought that if it was more anonymous, and if no one in my real world life had access to it, I could be more blunt, talking about things I wouldn't in front of people I have to see everyday. As it turns out, my life just isn't that exciting. If I went back and read all the posts, I doubt any of them say something I wouldn't be willing to share with anyone.

So I decided to start fresh, and put this out there for anyone who feels so inclined to read it. I'll probably still keep my kids' names out of it, even though it's unlikely anyone who doesn't know me will be reading this - but still.

Here I am - just another mom under the influence of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment